Sunday 25 September 2011

Maybelline One by One Volum Express Mascara

Only THE best mascara about!! It is amazing! I <3 this SO much!!!
Wel, where do I start. It does what it says on the tin. The first time I used it, I was unsure as I've tried so many mascaras like this and thought it's not gonna do anything. Oh boy was I wrong!
It seporates and lengths lashes in one coat (I use about 6 cause I like them thick). I got it for £4 (it was newly out so was on cheap with £2 off but I then had a voucher for an extra £2 off :) Happy days) Its normally around the £8 mark and once I used it, I could see why. I normally use cheap mascara as I getthrough them quickly but this is my new love and I've had it for 5 months now and will NEVER change.
*** TOP TIP ***
Don't brush your lashes, let your lashes brush the wand.

when putting on any mascara a great way to get lovely lashes is it hold the wand in one place and close your eye slowly and then flick the wand near the end. You can also 'wiggle' the brush as the lashes go through the wand to seporate the lashes a little bit more. It's always worked for me and I hope it works for you :)




Lexi-G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment